SWIM ACROSS AMERICA - DENVER OPEN WATER SWIM
In our lifetime, 1 in 2 men and 1 in 3 women will be diagnosed with cancer. I joined the Swim Across America community so that, together, we can change that.
On August 21, 2022 I will take part in the Swim Across America - Denver Open Water 2 Mile Swim.
If you are able please support me by making a donation. Swim Across America Denver funds benefit four research projects at the Center for Cancer and Blood Disorders at Children’s Hospital Colorado.
1- Acute Myeloid Leukemia and Myelodysplasyic Syndrome Research Project
• Bring new therapies into Phase 2 clinical trials for pediatric MSD and AML and better define how to diagnose, classify, and treat MDS patients.
2- Tumor Project
• Will characterize the immune response to new brain tumors to better establish which types are amenable to cancer immunotherapy, and provide a new prognostic marker for these diseases.
3- Sepsis Biomarker Project
• Will lead to novel ways of diagnosing and managing infectious complications in immunosuppressive patients.
4- CAR-T Cell Project
• Aims to use novel laboratory methods for detecting CAR-T cells in patients who are receiving CAR-T therapies, in order to understand how patients respond to these therapies and improve survival rates.
• Click ‘DONATE NOW’ at the top of my page.
Thank you for ‘Making Waves to Fight Cancer’ with Swim Across America!