The Park Crossing Swim team is excited to partner with Swim Across America in the fight against cancer. On June 19 from 8am-11am~ Park Crossing Swim Club will host an exciting organized pool swim for neighbors of all ages and skill levels.
Proceeds from the swim will support leukemia research at the Levine Cancer Institute in Charlotte, NC.
We invite you to be a part of this exciting event ~ donate, share, swim and make waves to fight cancer!
All proceeds from this event stay in Charlotte!
• DONATE: Its easy just click on "donate now", follow the steps and make an IMPACT in the fight against cancer here in Charlotte (you do not need to swim to donate)
• SUPPORT ~Please share www.swimacrossamerica.org/goto/parkcrossing with family, neighbors, friends so they may hear more about our event and donate as well
* The Park Crossing Swim And Racquet Pool Swim is just a small part of Swim Across America’s efforts to support cancer research:
We are honored to bring this exciting fundraiser to Charlotte and to Park Crossing.
*If you have questions about the event please contact Emily Druhan (email@example.com) or Mary Mccullagh (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Thank you for your support
• For more information on Swim Across America www.swimacrossamerica.org
• For more information on Swim Across Americas open water swim on September 23, 2017 in Charlotte www.swimacrossamerica.org/charlotte.